To protect the interior belongings, whether you are the landlord or the tenant, should take out home contents insurance to protect you from accidental damage caused by household belongings, as well as by third-party liability insurance within the unit. Owners should be self-owned units to buy additional insurance buildings against fire and to protect the building structure due to an accident, such as fire, gas explosion, flooding and other accidents, the building structure, wall, window and floor damage caused. The insurance company will be responsible for the loss due to an accident caused by the need of renewal fees. Should you have any other needs or enquiries, please call (852) 3589 5000 in office hours or email to Our professional wealth managers will get back to you as soon as possible.


SmartHome Plus

Details ▼